Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleep regression

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

It's been a month of where my daughter wakes up all night long. I am so tired.... She used to sleep through the night. I guess this is from teething? Has anyone else had their baby sleep through the night, and then start waking up every couple hours all night again?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
alandou
by April on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:05 AM

yes. dd used to sleep through the night at 4 mo. old and then since she has been 7 mo. old she changes up her sleep patterns occasionally. she goes through phases where she will wake up 30 min. after I put her down nearly every night. she will cry until I get her and rock her a few minutes and then she is fine the rest of the night. we have been through this phase about three times in 4 mo. she had never woken up after that though...

Schleetle
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:16 AM

I hope it passes quickly then too.

lovemy2boys39
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:53 AM

My son is doing that right now. I also thinks it's from teething. I am hoping he starts sleeping through the night again soon. My husband is the who gets up when him at night though because he is a night owl. He has been so tired. Last night was better. I gave him Tylenol before bed. He slept from about 8:30pm to 2am. Went back to sleep around 4am and slept until almost 8am.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Schleetle
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:04 AM

She sleeps in a pack n play in our room so even though I tend to her DH usually wakes up too. DD  went to sleep at 10pm woke up at 11, 1:30, 3:00, 4:00, 6:00, and then for good around 9am because my son came in the room to ask for breakfast. I feel like a zombie today. lol We have been using the teething tablets at night.

Quoting lovemy2boys39:

My son is doing that right now. I also thinks it's from teething. I am hoping he starts sleeping through the night again soon. My husband is the who gets up when him at night though because he is a night owl. He has been so tired. Last night was better. I gave him Tylenol before bed. He slept from about 8:30pm to 2am. Went back to sleep around 4am and slept until almost 8am.

mommyziegler
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM

my 2yr old dd did that when she was an infant...she started sleeping through the night at 2 months old and she did it for about 2 months..then at 4 months old she started waking up several times a night and i figured it was her going through a growth spurt but then it continued until like 7 months old. The dr told me it probably was a growth spurt at first and that she continued to wake up out of habit. so i started to ignore her when she would wake up at night and sure enough thats what it was because after 2 days of ignoring her she didn't wake up anymore

lovemy2boys39
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Quoting Schleetle:

She sleeps in a pack n play in our room so even though I tend to her DH usually wakes up too. DD  went to sleep at 10pm woke up at 11, 1:30, 3:00, 4:00, 6:00, and then for good around 9am because my son came in the room to ask for breakfast. I feel like a zombie today. lol We have been using the teething tablets at night.

Quoting lovemy2boys39:

At first we were just using teething tablets but decided to try Tylenol last night. Several days ago he slept just like your daughter. Every single time my husband would rock him back to sleep, put him to bed he would wake up screaming. Hopefully they will both be back on their regular sleeping schedule.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

babygomez
by April on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)