Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drinkig Alcohol While Preg...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:17 AM
  • 13 Replies

I have a neighbor and shes about 6 month preg. since I have known her (3 month) she has been drunk and she has 3 kids too. I don't understand how you can person Drink alcohol while they are preg.  i mention it to her once and she didn't say much so i left it alone b/c its not of my business. ..Last night 2am she was fighting with her BF and she was waisted and i don't understand how the father (BF)of the baby lets her do that....

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauratupper
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:20 AM

that is crazy!

Marah2008
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:20 AM
cant you call social services and leave it to them? i mean thats abuse to her unborn baby...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jays4eternity
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:21 AM

I would call someone and see about reporting her

Mommy4Miracles
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:21 AM

I'm sorry but I'm the ype I'd call cps for the benefit of ALL of the children.

nikki.in.nc
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I would call someone too.  She needs help.  What kind of problems is that baby going to have when it gets here.  What kind of problems are her other children going through.  I don't see how any mother could want to do that to her unborn child. 

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:25 AM

I would call CPS or someone too. It makes me sick when people are so selfish they do things that put their unborn child at risk...  

Honeybun09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Wow that's really crazy.

lauratupper

i agree with pps call cps

MotherOF5Cuties

Her sister had called the dhs on her for another reson but not sure what for and they did show up, but i guess they are supposed to come back....

Marah2008
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:35 AM
then you need to call then it will really put up a red flag if they had more than one person calling. this is really important that you do this for those children

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

Her sister had called the dhs on her for another reson but not sure what for and they did show up, but i guess they are supposed to come back....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)