Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when your lo/s start school

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: how do you plan to educate your children?

Options:

public school

private school

homeschool

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:26 AM

For the most part, private school.  Kindergarten will be public because our church does not have a kindergarten but my hope is that she will be able to attend our church's school from 1st-12th grades.

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:27 AM

It depends on whether we can afford private school or not, and not just for DD but for whatever siblings she has also. I won't send one to private school if I can't send them all. For now I'll vote public.

Skys_mommy86
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM
I would love to home school but I can't vote on mobile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemy2boys39
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I wish we could afford private school but can't so public it is.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

erei28
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:30 AM
I'm on the cm mobil so I can't vote but, I am public school until the end of 6th grade then I plan on doing a homeschool program though a group that will let my kids take outside classes and have clubs to be apart of so that they will still be around others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:52 AM

We'd love to have her in private school or even a charter school with smaller ratios. We won't know until we get there. But if we have to have her in public, i think that would be fine too.

Schleetle
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Public school. One of our sons has special needs, and public schools are required to have more of the services he needs. A lot of private schools don't offer all the same things.

Arnamentia
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM

My mother is a public school teacher, so my brother and I were raised in the public school system. We will definitely be picky and check all the schools in our area, but aside from preschool my kids will all attend public school.

rosatr5
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM

I'm hoping I will be able to send my son to private school, I have heard so many good things about it.

nngmommy83
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:34 PM

I did my research and sent my daughter to the best public school available in our area

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)