Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think this is gross??

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM
  • 94 Replies

When my older kids were smaller and just starting the journey on  wanting to eat everything I was eating, I would be in the middle of chewing , so I  would take some out of my mouth and give them some of that, it was broken down food and was easy for them to eat, mashed just like a fork would do lol.. they were happy and ate it and I see nothing gross about that I am their mother, not some stranger.. I ask this question because I had someone tell me that was gross.. I said , who says you have to look, not like I am giving you the chewed food out of my mouth lol

So do any of you think this is gross?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemy2boys39
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:47 PM

I think it's gross.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

emmasmama07
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:48 PM

i certainly do not think its gross lol. i have done it with all my kiddos and when my 2 month old is old enough ill do it with him too. if they cant understand that like you said they dont have to look atcha lol

MLozano
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:49 PM

i don' know how i feel about it.  i would not do it but i don't know that i think it's gross.

mc3197433
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:49 PM

:) I am glad you gave me your opinion, I know not everyone will think it's the thing to do.

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:50 PM

I honestly think it's gross.

mc3197433
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Hey, good to see another mom does it :)

mc3197433
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:51 PM

I am glad for the honest opinions!!

sillytime
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I never did it, but I don't think its gross as long as I don't actually see the chewed up food. I am slightly OCD when it comes to food and people touching it.

megdwalls
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:55 PM

I think it's gross, i know my little guy does whatever I do, so I would not want to start that trend with him, but to each his own

mc3197433
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM

When I would do it, it was fast, out of my mouth and right in theirs.. even if someone was to see me, they would never have  seen any of the food!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)