Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you start..PIOG

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM
  • 9 Replies

Giving your baby water or juice, or anything else besides milk?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

ProudChristian, Pro life, Marine Loving, ANTI CRY IT OUT, Baby Spoiling, Disney movie watching,Pit bull loving, Nicholas Sparks reading,DisposableDiapering, Anti co Sleeping, Vacinating,  Stay at home mommy and Marine Wifey.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NoraDun
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:27 PM

My first I started to give water at 4 months (very little) He got juice (watered down) at 6 wks! With my second he didn't have either or even food for that matter until he was 9 months old. He wanted nothing but to nurse LOL

Honeybun09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:28 PM

4 months due to some digestive issues.

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I think she had some water at around 6/7 months.But no juice and nothing else besides breast milk until after she turned 1yr.

Schleetle
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:56 PM

She occasionally has some water starting at 6 months like a few sips if we are out, and it's hot. I don't give her juice (she tried a sip once, and spit it out).

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Neither of mine really would take water or milk til upwards of 9 or 10 months. Right now, they get half juice-half water with lunch, water any other time except for breakfast and dinner which is milk. They are about 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 :)

lovemy2boys39
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:02 PM

My son is 9 months old and he has only had a sip of water and diluted juice. He didm't care for either. So he just gets formula.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

MixedCooke
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:18 AM

27 months

sugargoo
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:45 AM

Well, I had no choice with the water...George started wated at 5 1/2 months because it was almost 100 degrees out with 80% humidity and I was very afraid he was going to be dehydrated.  Pedialyte is rare, but he started the week after.  He is 6 months now

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Water at 9 months maybe?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)