• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the plan......

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

Anyone have any plans for the weekend? DH and I are hoping to just relax a bit if that is at all possible with a 2 year old lol.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2. mod

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diah
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:00 AM
We are celebrating the August birthdays today....dinner at moms, cake and ice cream and presents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Yesterday we went to my mom's.

Today DH is working so I am going to go order more contacts, take Esmeralda to swim lessons, and go out to my mom's again. Also go shopping for new jeans for Esmeralda and a present for my friend's son's second birthday/housewarming party on Sunday.

Sunday DH is working so I am doing church, giving Esmeralda a nap, and going out to the party listed above. :)

chais_wifey
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Got my big ultrasound tomorrow! Today a little back to school shopping for my niece.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmybooskies
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Hubby just got called into work. Hoping he won't be gone all day, but who knows. I am gonna call my mom and see if she wants to go to the mall with us. Tomorrow my youngest DD will be one :)

navywifey2006
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM

well the husband is working today, i am doing laundry and dishes and pickin up as much as 3 kids allow.

KaRaBaSsEtT
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Today I am taking care of business lol car payment, laundry etc., also our town is having its annual Blues festival so we will check that out!
Sunday I have to work 5am-1p then go straight to hubbys grammas house, they are having a bday party for her and his sister. Hoping I can make it to my nephews 4th bday party a few towns over, then Casey has to go to work!
Long weekend :)
proud_mommy1212
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Cleaning the house, play with my two lo's and relax

TattooedOne
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:56 AM
The Blues fest sounds like fun! Stuff like that is right up my alley, lol!

About to put lil bit down for a nap. When she wakes I need to make a quick trip to Target, then hopefully a movie before my older 2 go to their dads. We normally have them every w/e b/c my xh works, but he took off tomorrow for his bday. We'll prob see Despicable Me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ambereno144
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:58 AM
I am just hanging out today. Then I'm going over to my friends house and we are going to get ready & go downtown with a bunch of friends. :) should be fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Watching a big UFC event tonight on PPV! Sonnen vs. Silva..excited to see all the fights lined up Ü Tomorrow, just hang out at my moms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)