Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hormones and stupidity don't mix! Piog vent!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
my cusin is as foolish as they come! They have zero money she is with an a** whole doesn't have a job and abuses her, she picks up carseats out of the trash to sell, and feeds her infant oranges. So naturally because I care about her and her kids I give her info on all of the about. And the lil brat calls me arrogant. I'm not arrogant! I'm PREGNANT! Hormones and stupidity don't mix well with me. I warned her and she just keeps running her mouth and claiming she is an expert at kids because she has 4. Wtf what does that make me an expert since I have worked in childcare for 10 years? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SHE NEED TO JUST SHUT UP I'm HORMONAL LEAVE ME ALONE AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT. Oh and she is now investing money she doesn't have to buy cows an chickens and a chicken coup yet she can't afford her kids?!

vent over. And I know mind my own business. Just had to get it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ambereno144
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:59 PM
Wow I'm sorry. I'm a firm believer that some people just should not be able to have kids. She is the arrogant one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattooedOne
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Just stay away from her. If she's the one coming to you, tell her to back off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattooedOne
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Someone could have a dozen kids & still be a crappy mom. More kids doesnt equal better parent. If anything it proves her irresponsibility for cranking out more kids than she can afford.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:27 PM
I did last night it all started when I questioned her sellin a careseat she found in the trash that was expired. My mom warned her that I was tempermental apparently she didn't get it.

Quoting TattooedOne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattooedOne
Sorry my stuff posts twice...there's no delete option on cm mobile. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
that's ok! =)

Quoting TattooedOne:

Sorry my stuff posts twice...there's no delete option on cm mobile. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Whew it sounds like she is getting your last nerve. One of my SILs drove me nuts when I was pregnant ughh, and my BIL... I understand your frustration! She doesn't seem too bright.

Barronbaby
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:03 PM
no and when someone tries to help her or give her useful facts they are wrong and she is right all because she has 4 kids. It's annoying. She even fed the 5 month old oranges and said it wouldn't hurt him.

Quoting Schleetle:

Whew it sounds like she is getting your last nerve. One of my SILs drove me nuts when I was pregnant ughh, and my BIL... I understand your frustration! She doesn't seem too bright.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Sorry about all that. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)