Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is your favorite time of the day?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:24 PM
  • 15 Replies

and why?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               baby boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Leo Harry born 5-13-2010

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyziegler
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:29 PM

mine is bedtime

Mommygoose
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Bedtime....mine that is! lol 2nd is about 5 minutes after the kids and I are awake because Brady gets all talkative and smiley and Big Sister Shae loves to sit by him on the floor and talk with him and hold his hand(if he'll let her)!! My awwwww moment :)

mommyziegler
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:35 PM

oh my goodness i LOVE that too!!

Quoting Mommygoose:

Bedtime....mine that is! lol 2nd is about 5 minutes after the kids and I are awake because Brady gets all talkative and smiley and Big Sister Shae loves to sit by him on the floor and talk with him and hold his hand(if he'll let her)!! My awwwww moment :)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               baby boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Leo Harry born 5-13-2010

mariesmama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:35 PM

it used to be mornings after having marie-- after her bedtime

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Night time!Helena's in bed for the night,the house is clean and quiet...and hubby comes home from work and we get to relax together!

babygomez
by April on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:53 AM

When Araceli & i sit down to read books :]

alandou
by April on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:19 AM

my favorite time is bedtime but I also love seeing dd first thing in the morning b/c she always has a big smile for me :)

Bits08
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:24 AM

When ds first wakes up because hes all cute and smiley after he eats.  And bedtime because after everything is done I can relax!

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:56 AM

Middle of the day, right after DD has had a good nap. Everything is still open so that if we want to get out of the house and go somewhere, we can.  

hunterskysmom
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:03 AM
i say night time cause thats me and skyler's time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)