Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I may be pregnant again

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:58 PM
  • 21 Replies

I just had DD back in April and I am BF, but my period came back and then it never came back again. Now I am drinking water like a camel and peeing all the time. If I am I will be dealing with a new baby with DH deployed, but I will still be happy about it. I am always happy to have more love in our family. I am not taking a test till I see DH this weekend, but I wanted to ask you ladies to wish me luck. I will be happy either way, but I am just nervous about it...

I am a...

Cloth diapering, Breast Feeding, Selective Vaxxing, Co-sleeping, ERF to the MAX, non-CIO, Wiccan, Gay Rights Supporting, Outdoorsy, Crafty, Animal loving,  Girl Scout Supporting, College Educated, Army Wife, Other culture absorbing, liberal, SAHM, to one beautiful baby girl.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Good luck.

marywilliams
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:35 AM

good luck

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:51 AM

good luck! hopefully the water/peeing thing and the period thing are unrelated huh? I know my period was irregular the first few months once I started again after having DS. DD is 5 months and I'm EBF and haven't started yet. I admire your restraint- there is no way I could wait to test!! I can't ever even wait for my period to be due before I would test if we were TTC! I wish you the best! Keep us posted!

Zoeysmom09
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Quoting Honeybun09:

Good luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faren128
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:06 AM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Good luck! 

tyrelsmom
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:07 PM
I may be in the same boat as you. I have to wait until at least tomorrow to test. Although I think I will wait until Thursday, when my period is due. I'm nervous, too.
kelza
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:10 PM
Good luck! Keep us posted!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k_hall1784
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:15 PM
Good luck! I had my little lady in May (she'll be 3 months on the 15th) and my hubby and I still haven't had sex. Although I am bf and I did get the depo before I left the hospital, I am deathly afraid of getting preggo with a relatively new baby already in tow. I hope it all works out for you mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:24 PM

good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)