Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was the worst job you ever had?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

What was the worst job that you ever had?

How long did you work the job?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweMum
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I worked at a McDonald's for a cpuple of months between High School and Uni. Worst job I've ever had, to the point where I actually was on the verge of having a real anxiety attac when I knew I had to go work. So, so, so bad. And I'm so, so, so glad I'll never ever have to do it again!

Artistachica
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Working with my Dad in CA heat....uuugh!

spamica
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:45 PM

public school teacher

MommyRJ
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:46 PM

oh god.

Applebees- i was a host there for a year when i was 16- why i stuck it out, i have no idea but it was bad, i refuse to eat at any now.

kelza
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Camp counselor... I work there for two summers.

Kaydence2010
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Kohls... I had another job and I was in student council so when homecoming week came ip, I told them I had to have off, they said ok but yet I was still on the schedule and working until 11pm every night. Walking around folding clothes, being bitched at by customers who swore there was a sale... Ugh hate retail
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:52 PM

I worked at Target Starbucks for 2 days in 2009.... The girl training us was so mean, I quit.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:56 PM

de-tasseling if you live in corn country you know what I mean. I didn't last a week. I think I only went 2 days. To hot out no water and my step mom & birth dad would not buy me a cooler for food or water.

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM

selling home security systems door to door!I am NOT cut out to be a sales person,lol.

mommy2dallas602
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Quoting Kaydence2010:

Kohls... I had another job and I was in student council so when homecoming week came ip, I told them I had to have off, they said ok but yet I was still on the schedule and working until 11pm every night. Walking around folding clothes, being bitched at by customers who swore there was a sale... Ugh hate retail

Kohls for me as well! I wanted to work WITH customers up front on register but they stuck me in back at bed & bath department and I also had another job at Dominos at the same time and they ALWAYS scheduled me on days i worked at dominos even tho i told them i couldnt work certain days. SO i put my 2 weeks in and they STILL scheduled me..so i stopped showing up..i realize now that was a bad move. But i think i worked there for 4 months

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)