Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spoon, Fork, Spork or Chopstick

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

We all use a spoon & fork. But how often do you use a spork? How often do you use chopsticks? Do you know how to use chopsticks?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
eirejade
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:20 PM
we use sporks when taco bell decides to give us some for our fiesta potatoes loln i know how to use chopsticks. and am pretty good 9though no master. but i can get one grain of rice with them0. dh is ok with them dd doesnit use them yet 9only 40
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:21 PM

i never use a spork lol...i use chopsticks when we go out to eat chinese...but that is the only time.

i remember once i went to a thai restaurant with a couple of friends...and one of my friends who prides himself for his chopstick use couldn't pick up a potstickers with his chopsticks...and i reached over and picked one up with no trouble...he gave me a very dirty look and laughed at himself.

Artistachica
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:26 PM

spoon & fork!

Sometimes chopsticks when we eat chinese food. I can eat with them..YES!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:41 PM

we use chopsticks at almost every meal

babygomez
by April on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Rarely do i use a spork..probably only when we're at a gathering/party & they have those pre-packaged plastic utensils. I rarely use chopsticks too, but yes, i know how to use them!:P

helen1978
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:22 PM

I only use a spork when we go to a fast food place that has them.  My husband is half Korean so we use chopsticks quite frequently.  My 11 year old can use them quite well.  Our 2.5 year old hasn't quite got the hang of it yet.  We need to get him/ make him  a pair of starter ones because he gets really made when we are using them and he can't.

kelza
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:44 PM

I never use a spork but I use chopsticks often!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:23 PM

DS1 hates using chopsticks cuz he claims he can't get the food fast enough. DS2 loves to use chopsticks. And forget what store it is but they have beginner chopsticks. That's how DS2 started.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)