Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Sweetest thing

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:03 PM
  • 8 Replies

What is the sweetest thing someone has done for you lately?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lauratupper
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:06 PM

ds tried to share his bottle with me after my mom was done feeding him....does that count?

mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:14 PM

awwwww it sure does. :0)

Quoting lauratupper:

ds tried to share his bottle with me after my mom was done feeding him....does that count?

mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:15 PM

DH took me out to our fav gourmet burger place last night, cuz I've been so down lately.

momofnate0707
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:23 PM

This means a lot to me but it might not make a lot of sense to some of you:

DS is 3 yo and has had a major attitude lately. The other day, he was fighting everything. We finally got him to sleep after hours of torture. The next morning, he was in a pleasant mood. When we went to get into the car, he looked at DH and said, "daddy, i'm sorry" DH said "Sorry for what nate?" and DS said "for fighting with you last night." Then he turned to me and said, "mommy, i'm sorry for fighting last night." It about made me cry that my baby realized that he was wrong. *Tearing up now*

chrissy8907
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:29 PM
Awww my dd was in a bad mood today and she had a bottle water and emptied it on the floor so I told her to sit on the couch so I could clean it. Then after she said mama do u love me? I said yes. She said I'm sorry about the water :( I just feel bad I get fustrated then she realizes it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelza
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:37 PM

My hubby was away... My dad watched my LO and my mom took me out to lunch and shopping!

mama_girl07
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I had my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday and my husband waited hand and foot on me for the whole weekend :)

mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:07 PM

awwwwww that's so sweet

Quoting momofnate0707:

This means a lot to me but it might not make a lot of sense to some of you:

DS is 3 yo and has had a major attitude lately. The other day, he was fighting everything. We finally got him to sleep after hours of torture. The next morning, he was in a pleasant mood. When we went to get into the car, he looked at DH and said, "daddy, i'm sorry" DH said "Sorry for what nate?" and DS said "for fighting with you last night." Then he turned to me and said, "mommy, i'm sorry for fighting last night." It about made me cry that my baby realized that he was wrong. *Tearing up now*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)