Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Advice

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:46 PM
  • 3 Replies

Have any of you mommas tried doing full time student, full time job, and being a mother all at the same time? How was it on you to handle it all? My SO told me I don't need to get a job but we are behind and I am tired of struggling and I want to try and do something about it. I'm looking to get a full time job for 3rd shift since my SO work from 10 AM to 7 PM. I am hoping to get in at a hotel working the front desk, that way I can do my homework there if I have to. Just looking for some advice & encouagrement. Thanks

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1st.time.mom336
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:52 PM

I'm a stay at home mom right now but planning on going back to school to finally finish my nursing degree. But if he continues to be as needy as he has been it will be difficult for me to acomplish it. But it seems like you would probably have the time to do so if you don't have the kids distracting you while doing your homework. If you think that you can handle it by all means do it. There is a really good feeling when you accomplish something like getting a higher education to better the lives of the ones you love. Hope it all works out, and wish you all the luck in the world.

babygomez
by April on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:58 PM

No momma, i haven't but i did want to say...

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Honestly I would try for part time rather than full time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)