Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sick of the itsy bitsy spider and need some new ideas

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

What do you do when it's hotter than a suana outside so you're stuck inside all day with a six month old???  after so many rounds of itsy bitsy spider and if you're happy and you know it clap your hands and the swing and the bouncer, I'm out of ideas.  By the time the baby is asleep and the dishes are done, I don't know what else to do.  My husband just went back to work so I'm not used to so much time alone.  I need some advice on how to structure my days with baby. 

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Honeybun09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:12 PM

BUMP!

Proudmama2009
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:53 PM

BUMP!

MixedCooke
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:58 AM

in the morning while it is still cool--go for a walk and describe the scenery and sounds, then some tummy time, then milk and then nap

In the afternoon--chores and describe what you are doing, dinner/lunch and smell time with different herbs and spices, touch time (hard/soft, smooth/rough, warm/cold), milk and then nap

In the evening--play time (laying, sitting, standing, jumping, flying, dancing)--picture time (3 outfits 5 pix each), bath time, rub down time (best with lavender oil to relax them), milk and bedtime.

**I live in Florida, so it pretty much is a sauna here!  LOL**

peaches_04
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:09 AM

we watch baby einstein movies, read baby books, look at pics of other babies on cafe mom:), play peek-a boo,

mslyricalbedlam
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:24 AM

Girl, baby's are easy! Just be around and they are content. Enjoy this age while you can ;)

MommyElmo
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Thank you for the ideas.  The temperature hit 101 today!  So we're making the most of our indoor play.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)