Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Growing up ... did you ever

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:11 PM
  • 46 Replies

have to serve detention?

Do you remember what you did?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:12 PM

No I never had detention, which is a shocker because I skipped school all the time during my senior year lol.

jessihernandez
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Nope, I was a really good kid!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:13 PM

how did you get so lucky?

Quoting 1wildchild:

No I never had detention, which is a shocker because I skipped school all the time during my senior year lol.

carinyosa99
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Nope. My dad was a teacher in the same school I attended (until 9th grade) and there was no way I was going to get in trouble!

ganfield_c

i got detention ONE time, and it wasnt even by the school it was the teachers own detention! lol it was for talking with my guy friend, he was actually talking to me and we both got class detention, but it wasnt counted as real! lol

luka_89

yuuuuuppppp

i went to a cruddy prep school and got into fights alot :/ not that i started them, and my history teacher had it out for me i swear! lol detention was copying the dictonary word for word for an hour :/ my hands hurt sooooo bad :P

Jennifair
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:15 PM

I never got detention

xXtwinkle.bugXx
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Yes. It was called ASL (after school learning) ... I got in trouble for PDA my freshman year. I was mad at my boyfriend so he was tryin to kiss me and eventually landed one on me and we got caught. UGH i was sooo mad. . . and then we had to do ASL together and kept getting in trouble there too bc he wouldnt stop talking... boys....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

kelza
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Nope but I got suspended for protesting! 

mommy2dallas602
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:35 PM
I got a ton! I liked to talk during class and i was tardy alot because when i switched schools they had combinations on lockers and it was so hard to figure out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)