Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Name one thing .. OR MORE !

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

Name one thing, or more, that you really found use for for your LO. Certain bottles, paci's, seats, swings, ect. ANYTHING !

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marywilliams
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:30 PM

The play yard that converts to a baby gate.  I didn't have to baby proof the kitchen right away and it was a lifesaver with the dog!  I can't imagine not having it.

Bella_Madre
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:32 PM

his bouncer-He loved that thing.  It was a sad day when we had to put it away because he no longer could bounce anymore- his bottom just kind of sank to the floor....lol

puppyLauren

zadesmom1998
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:36 PM
I made a mini wreath out of my sons paci's for their bedroom door. They turned out really cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaCory
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:56 PM

BUMP!

marywilliams
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Caroline had a cradle swing, was a lifesaver!   Couldn't have survived the reflux without it.

Honeybun09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Vibrating bouncy chair

chcon
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:03 PM

My car seat is used for more than the car.  When we went camping it was where she slept and I sometimes use it at home when I am not certain whether she will stay asleep long.  Usually that is when she sleeps for a couple hours lol cause I'm wrong.  Unfortunately, for my first three kids I only got about four months use out of it because after that they were over 20 lb.  Perhaps with this one (6 weeks old) she'll be in it a little longer...

Bella_Madre
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:09 PM

and this isn't a thing but he song "Twinkle Twinkle little start" complete with hand motions I made up.  To this day it is the one and only thing that can make him stop crying- mid cry. lol

babygomez
by April on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:58 AM

Soothie bottles, Swing, Mittens, VTech Crib Toy

lauratupper
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:12 AM

alittle stuffed frog my aunt gave him...no matter what mood he is in as soon as he sees it he is instantly happy. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)