Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

keepsake box

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
So for my daughter for her first day i did a keepsake for her first yr/birthday.(will for my son too) her coming home outfit, fav nuk, people magazine etc...i want 2 each bday put something in there of the yr that passed but not sure if this is odd. Lol. Did anyone else do something like this? It will be given on her 18th bday and also include her baby book.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
marywilliams
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Never thought of that, great idea!  It'll be really interesting when she's older to see what she liked.

carinyosa99
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:36 PM

I have a box where I put things but it's nothing fancy. 

1st.time.mom336
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:39 PM

I'm starting to do the same thing my husband thinks its a bit much but hey you only get the one chance to do it so go for it. I am keeping the most important things and I just hope that he likes it when he is older.

Schleetle
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I think it's a cute idea, but I didn't think to do it. I saved a few things like my sons' first pairs of sneakers, and their hospital bracelets. DD I saved her coming home outfit, and bracelet as well.

lovingmy4boys
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:43 PM
I have a keepsake box for each of my boys but they have started growing! I now have large plastic bins for each of them! It's so hard for me to throw out all that great school art.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:45 PM

I didn't do anything like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)