Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick baby girl

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:43 AM
  • 8 Replies

I feel so bad for my baby girl, she has a runny nose and watery eyes but he left  is worse, could it be allergies cause she is fine other wise. she is on;y 8 weeks old and is already having a hard time breathing through her nose,

Lilypie - (DkMh)Ticker id: 2iv0
Ticker id: SsfrTicker id: 6DjC

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
la_bella_vita
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:48 AM
Aww poor baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:48 AM

awwww poor thing. not sure what it could be. has anything changed in the house? have you spoke to her pedi about it?

navywife2013
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:49 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersRich
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:55 AM
Becca's 8 weeks on Wed. and is just getting over a cold. It sucks she was miserable all weekend but it's finally subsiding. If it does get better in a few days or gets worse i'd definetly take her in. Good luck momma hope she feels better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paulsgirl1297
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:45 AM
I used the little remedies stuffy nose kit and cleaned out Aidens nose at night and let him sleep in his bouncy seat so he was sitting upright.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytam
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:07 AM

She still seems to be happy, and is cooing and smiling at me right now. and I had her sleep in her bobby so she was upright cause I don't hear her  nose so much if she is upright, but when she lays down flat it is worse.

babygomez
by April on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Quoting mommytam:

She still seems to be happy, and is cooing and smiling at me right now. and I had her sleep in her bobby so she was upright cause I don't hear her  nose so much if she is upright, but when she lays down flat it is worse.

It might allergies, but i am not sure. My daughter had her first lil cold at 6 weeks old with a stuffy nose. I had to use saline drops, a bulb syringe & a vaporizer to help clear her nasal passage. I would keep doing what you're doing by elevating her with her boppy and maybe also do the other things i mentioned. Maybe there's a Call-A-Nurse hotline that you can call to get more answers. I hope she gets better real soon!Ü

Kaylanismom809
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM

It might just be a cold when mine was that young her colds had those syptoms. There is a nasal spray you can spray in her nose and then suck out. They hate it but it helps to clear them up a lot faster. Also let her sleep in her carseat rather then a bed so she is propped up and her nose can drain easier. Thats what my doctor told me to do at her age.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)