Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sibling love?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM
  • 3 Replies

do your kids love or hate eachother!? lol

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, and handsome little man, Bryant Allyn (sucessful VBAC). Loving fiance to Lee. Cloth diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, NON-CIO, Non-Circumcising, Vaxing mommy turned to Select-VAXing!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I have 4 kids. 1 girl and 3 boys. My daughter and my oldest son are very close. They are 2 years apart and they always play together. They also routinely beat the crap out of eachother LOL. My other 2 boys are almost 10 month old twins. They love eachother and play together, but they fight over toys and love to wrestle with eachother. My daughter also adores her twin baby brothers and always wants to play with them.

mommy2xp
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:58 PM
It's a love hate relationship. My 2 yr old can't wait for my 5 yr old dd to get home from school but about 5 minutes after she does she's telling me she needs a time out. They mostly play well together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemy2boys39
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM

They love each other! My older son is always telling his baby brother that he loves him. He plays with him. He can always get him to laugh. It's so cute!! I love my boys!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)