Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tummy Time

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

at what age and for how long at a time did you start doing tummy time with your LO?

Did they like it or hate it?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommyhonu
by Mary on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:38 PM

I started tummy time about 1 month old. at 1st we started with my LO on laying on top of me and he didn't mind that. then we did tummy time on the boppy. then the crib or pack n play. we only did tummy time for a few minutes here and there, and he didn't care for tummy time so we only did it a few times a a day for only until he had enough of it.

paaepae
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:39 PM

as soon as he seemed to have some control over his head, i started Dannick on tummy time, we started out a few minutes at a time and built it up from there...he hated it then and hates it now and he will be 7mths old on Saturday, course he hates anything that doesnt involve him being held lol..he is spoiled

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
mommy2xp
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:40 PM
I never really paid attention. It's more how I would play with her. Shed lay on her tummy and me or my older girls would lay on our tummy and look at her trying to get her to smile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2dallas602
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM
I started about two weeks and he hated it so i stopped and tried again at 3 months and he loves it now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoniaL
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:45 PM

I specifically remember my middle 2 girls hating it.  They never liked it, really.  So I never bothered with it.  But then I haven't really paid much attention to it at all with all 4 of them. I had a neighbor once who had read or been told that from "X" age on babies need "Y" amount of tummy time daily.  And she literally would time her kids and was worried about making sure they got it in each day. LMBO!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)