• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to clean!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am used to keeping the house really clean, and having plenty of time to keep up with it everyday. We just got back from a trip this weekend, and  I still haven't had time to sort out all the extra laundry because everytime I try to fold a certain little someone is either throwing the clothes, or getting into stuff. Since she became mobile she is into EVERYTHING. I can't keep up! She takes one hour nap everyday, but I use that time to ride the exercise bike, and shower. By the time my shower is done she's up, and no chores are done. Hubby can't help because his schedule has been hectic too. Does anyone else have a baby going through this phase?!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommy2xp
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM
I'm right there with u. If I do manage to get one room clean it's messy again within 5 minutes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMichelle88
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I do for sure! My DD just mastered crawling and is sooo curious it drives me crazy. We have a very open concept apartment and I can't even keep her in one room. She hates her toys and wants anything and everything Mommy is using. She even follows me around the house while I'm vacuuming.

K.a.C.87
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:52 PM

lol yep!!!

Quoting mommy2xp:

I'm right there with u. If I do manage to get one room clean it's messy again within 5 minutes

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, and handsome little man, Bryant Allyn (sucessful VBAC). Loving fiance to Lee. Cloth diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, NON-CIO, Non-Circumcising, Vaxing mommy turned to Select-VAXing!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:54 PM

*raises hand* I am right there with you!

faeryfrog
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:14 PM

My DD's been excellent lately while I'm cleaning, which isn't usually the case. But I've had a 25 year old on my couch for the past 5 days, and my living room is a mess! He finally went home this morning though!!! woohoo!!!

Schleetle
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Your daughter sounds just like mine, and our floorplan is really open too. It was nice when she enjoyed the jumperoo I could see her from every room, but now it just makes getting into everything easier for her.

Quoting SamMichelle88:

I do for sure! My DD just mastered crawling and is sooo curious it drives me crazy. We have a very open concept apartment and I can't even keep her in one room. She hates her toys and wants anything and everything Mommy is using. She even follows me around the house while I'm vacuuming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)