Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very mad napper

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:41 PM
  • 3 Replies

My daughter is almost 19 months old. She gets soooo mad when I put her down for naps. I have put her down awake since she was born and she has always been mad going to bed, but she eventually falls asleep. However, recently, she gets so mad when I put her down taht sometimes she never goes to sleep and she ALWAYS throws out all her blankets and doggie. So then, when she does go to sleep, she has not clankets and if I don't get in there very soon after she goes to sleep, she wakes up b/c she has no blankets. LOL Does anyone elses kids do this? I have 3 and she is my middle child and she is a firecracker to say the least. My son never did any of this. He took 3 hour naps up until 3 years old and never threw these fits. He would just lay down and go to sleep. No crying, no throwing out blankets and stuffed animals. Anyway, just wondering if this is a normal thing, or if its just part of "firecracker-ness" (as I like to call it)   :)

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Yup! My son gets so mad when I lay him down for a nap!

chcon
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:44 PM

My oldest was a hard one to get to nap.  My oldest son was not.  It is different for each one usually.  :) 

Good luck.  :)

Leosmama2006
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Well, I think it may be ending, she just took a 2 hour nap (with no blankets). She is a stubborn lil girl, so hopefully shes finding out I am not backing down on naptime!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)