Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday Gift Pics!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:07 PM
  • 11 Replies

So we have been talking about the birthday partied lately. I thought I would share Gauge's birthday gifts so far!

This is the Zebra thing...it goes from walk-behind, to sit-on toy...and then into a scooter!!! I forgot to take a pic before I wrapped it =)

Here it is all wrapped up!

Jeans...practical!

Shirts...practical.

Shoes and hats...well at least he needed A pair of shoes.

and I thought I would share what one of his cakes looks like. It looks really tiny in this picture, but real-size it can feel 104 people. lol

Anyone wanna share what they got their wee tots for their birthdays??? I LOVE birthdays!!!

AMERICANSupporter of the deportation of ALL illegal immigrants and their anchor babiesBottle-feedingnatural-birthing but in a hospitalforward-facing when readycry-it-out attemptingvaccinatingcircumcisingmommy to the 2 most precious boys to ever crawl on the earth!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charlibabe
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Cute! great presents!

Schleetle
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Cute. I will have to look for some of my boys past birthday pictures. DD hasn't had a bday yet!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:43 PM

That is so awesome!

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Thanks guys! I tried to get mostly useful stuff! =)

joci2203
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I love the little wranglers!

Honeybun09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Great presents :)

Pregnancy Ticker

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:05 PM

I know! At the time I was looking for Levis. I couldn't find them in the right size anywhere. I bought the Wranglers...which is funny because until then I had never heard of a 1T. lol It's about the same as 18mon. Then I found the little Levis at the store next door. =)

Quoting joci2203:

I love the little wranglers!

AMERICANSupporter of the deportation of ALL illegal immigrants and their anchor babiesBottle-feedingnatural-birthing but in a hospitalforward-facing when readycry-it-out attemptingvaccinatingcircumcisingmommy to the 2 most precious boys to ever crawl on the earth!

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Thank you!!!

Quoting Honeybun09:

Great presents :)

Texas_Mommy08
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:08 PM

OMG! Please tell me where you found all the tractor and carhart and wranglers?  I am trying to find my 18 month old some for christmas and cant find them anywhere!!  And the cake is so cute!  My sons 1st Birthday was John Deere themed and his cake was very similar!!  So cute!

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Well it is actually from a local shop about 10 minutes from my house. Sometimes I find them in Tractor Supply, but not very often anymore. I have always done my boys up in John Deere, Levis, Carhart, and boots. They sell basically all western stuff like that. They have a boot store, a men's store, and a women's store. I'd say if you can't find it locally then try googling it. I would be careful about making sure you are getting genuine products. I ordered DS1 a shirt online and it was whacky. Also...they tend to run kinda small. DS1 is typically in 4s and 5s, I bought him some new John Deere hoodies and had to get them in a 6/7. Order just a little, maybe one size larger, than you normally would. I'm getting ready to do a room for them together in John Deere. I got the bunk beds with the stair case at the end and ordered all the bedding and accessories from JCP. I want my guest bedroom back. =)

Quoting Texas_Mommy08:

OMG! Please tell me where you found all the tractor and carhart and wranglers?  I am trying to find my 18 month old some for christmas and cant find them anywhere!!  And the cake is so cute!  My sons 1st Birthday was John Deere themed and his cake was very similar!!  So cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)