Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Presents for a will be 5 mth old!? Whats ur 5 mth olds + favorite toy?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:14 PM
  • 11 Replies

Wondering what to get my little girl for christmas! She loves mirrors etc but i want to invest in some good toys for her from 6+ mth old?! Any thoughts....and whats ur LO's fav toy?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TattooedMomma88
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:17 PM
I dunno my baby will only be 7 months..good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:19 PM

mine was 4 monthes last christmas we got her a  fisher price ocean wonders kick and crawl gym and a fisher price kick and play piano

kaidensmommy09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:21 PM

push toys.. those are always a favorite and she will be using them soon enough! My DS was 7 months at Christmas last year.. his favorite present was that inflatable penguin that wobbles.. idk if you have seen that in the store

ohmommamia
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:21 PM
My little one was 4 months at christmas an we got her an exersaucer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:22 PM

My daughter likes the vtech crawl ball, teething toys, jumperoo, and lamaze stuffed toys starting around that age.

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:27 PM

My kids liked the jumperoo, the rolling ball thing from VTech, I bought both of mine the toys that go from walking to riding. I also got DS1 one of those things that goes from sitting on the floor to being on a stand. I think it's VTech too. DS2 LOVES this steering wheel toy from VTech. There are 2 different ones and he has both of them. He also loves the toy mailbox and the adjustable height basketball goal. You really just kinda have to go down the isle and look at the ages and try them. Some babies might like one thing and the next HATE it.

la_bella_vita
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Vtech crawl ball, teething toys, anything that plays music or lights up, maybe some books.

ediswife
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 2:10 PM

Bump!

Honeybun09
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Here are a few ideas!!!

• Activity center
  • Rattles
  • Activity bars
  • Stuffed animals
  • Bath toys (rubber, squeaky, etc.)
  • Board books
  • Teething rings
  • Play mat
  • Activity quilt

Pregnancy Ticker

Ambereno144
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 2:14 PM

A Johnny Jumper!!! Makenlee was 4 months last christmas...we got her that as her "santa" present & it was her favorite thing for the longest time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)