Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what has your baby done to amaze you today?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:39 PM
  • 18 Replies
today after i was so frustrated with my 5 month old baby girl, i sat her in her walker while i cooled off, then i got to watching her. i thought that her spinning the toy on the walker was all done by accident, but as i watched i noticed she'd stare at it, aim her chubby hand, and smack it. TWO WEEKS AGO SHE COULDN'T DO IT! so, what has your baby or babies done today that caught you off guard and reminded you of how truly amazing they are?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JDsWifey
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:51 PM

It's nothing "amazing", but my 18-month-old has learned to say "please" when she wants something and "thank you" when you give her something. I think it is so sweet that my baby is so polite.

Charli627
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:06 PM
My DD is 6 mths and she took a step today while holding her up. She already stands up in her crib, holding on to the sides.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tickled_pink09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Quoting Charli627:

My DD is 6 mths and she took a step today while holding her up. She already stands up in her crib, holding on to the sides.

wow!!!!!!

Mom.Since07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM

my DS started climbing out of his walker. he's 9 months old now, but he started this at 8 months. 

SoniaL
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:11 PM

I was baking cookies. I had the light on in the oven and Poppy, 17 months, was watching them through the little window.  She said "Look mommy! Cookies!" She has really been picking up more and more words together lately.  And if you give her something she will say "thank you" over and over until you say "you're welcome".

carinyosa99
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:13 PM

This evening, he managed to get off the couch without having to hold onto the arm or the coffee table. 

mommyjenn84
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:18 PM
He just missed me! Today wad my 2nd day in college but yesterday I only had a hour long class, today I had 5 hours worth of class plus an hour lunch so was gone much longer... And he was so so happy to see me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Nothing specific!

Pregnancy Ticker

seoulmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:45 PM

awwww so cute!

my little girl is starting to stand in the middle of the floor & today she got her blanket & started putting it over her face & pulling it off! it was sooo cute!!

CheyanneW
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:46 PM

My 3 month old rolled from belly to back today.  She is reverse of most she started rolling from back to belly at 2 months.  Usually they roll belly to back first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)