• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby blues already?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

DS made 2 months yesterday and it seems like I want another baby!? I'm definatly not giving in lol but wow I didnt expect it so soon! Getting the Mirena mid of next month bc we want to wait 3 yrs but anyone else had it so soon??

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mstevens10
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM

bump

AllForEvie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:07 PM

My husband did! DD is also 2 months old, and hubby is already saying we should have another one. He's not getting his way, though. :)

nily
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM

I win!!! my baby ia a month old tomorrow and I have the blues already lol

proud_mommy1212
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:14 PM

i'm waiting another right now, my kids are 4 and 3 and half. my hubby is waiting to wait and talk about in 2 years, but my body is so ready!

marywilliams
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Not me, but my husband wants another.  He said the same thing after Caroline was born.  Now we have a 22 month old and a 3 month old.  I'm in no way wanting another any time soon.  I think I'd be too old by the time I did want another.

mstevens10
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Quoting nily:

I win!!! my baby ia a month old tomorrow and I have the blues already lol

lol yours is soon! mine just hit. i always t=thought women were crazy.... lol hell maybe i am :)

Loving life to the fullest! Happily married to Josh and a stay at home mommy to our wonderful little boy Jude :) He has filled my heart with more love and amazement than I knew existed. I thought overall my life was complete, as good as it gets, but little did I realize how something so small can take you to greater heights. Our life isn't perfect but it's the imperfections that define the love we share and... the life we live :-)

Now as a mother my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)