Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got my glasses

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

and now that I have them, they seem too wide.  I guess I should have remembered what I was told a few years ago.  Order from the youth frames.  I guess my head is not wide enough for most adult frames.  I was just looking at Zenni Optical's website and most of their youth frames look pretty "youthful".  I did find one pair that may work.  Ugh!  Am I alone?

Child Passenger Safety Technician
Feel free to ask me questions!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
joci2203
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I have never had that problem.  My glasses can sometimes look slightly crooked though.

Honeybun09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:17 PM

I've never had that problem. :(

Pregnancy Ticker

jessicaaris
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM

No you are not alone. I got new glasses a couple of years ago and it seemed like none of them fit me AND looked good. I am so tired of my glasses though, I want contacts SOOOO bad. Hopefully at tax time I will be able to get them. I get sick of m daughter trying to rip them off my face all day long, plus I want to wear sunglasses!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
mommy2xp
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:34 PM

I can never find any that fit me right, they always look crooked or seem to cut my eye in half or something dumb looking. i stick with contacts for the most part

Schleetle
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I don't wear glasses, but I have that problem for just about everything else. I have a really hard time finding women's clothing that don't fall off me. I am not super skinny just small framed. I had a hard time getting a new ring because my finger is a size 3, and a lot of the rings couldn't be made in that size?! It's frustrating to find age appropriate clothing I don't want people mistaking me for a teenager forever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)