Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when are you attracted to your

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

Dh the most???

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               baby boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Leo Harry born 5-13-2010

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Schleetle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:06 AM

When he's quiet, and helping me clean. lol

Tashina12
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:15 AM
It's strange, I used to always be attracted to him, but since having ds I pick up more on his flaws. Not cool, I know. He is a wonderful father and so and I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better or for him to do any more than he does. I just have a lot of trouble seeing him and myself as more than mere parents, which is very frustrating. It seems the only time I am truly attracted to him in the physical sense of the word, is if we go on a date night. :(
Ugh, I really need to get over this.
MamaKrystal
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:40 AM

That's hard to say, LoL. There are several times but I guess when he's really playing with the kids. It's just that sweet moment of life that you are so blessed to have.  

Styna_1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:42 AM

When he's in uniform and super serious...LOL I love the phrase "ACUs...AKA...Panty Droppers"

rissarin
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:46 AM
When he's being extremely goofy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyziegler
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:48 AM

me too lol

Quoting rissarin:

When he's being extremely goofy.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               baby boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Leo Harry born 5-13-2010

orange4agua72
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM

When he's being SUPER goofy, in his uniform, when he's sad (I know it sounds strange, but it's hot when he's vulnerable), when he's playing with the kids, when he's getting dressed, when he helps me around the house, when he's studying.... HONESTLY: I'm ALWAYS SUPER attracted to him and always have been! I don't think there's a time where I MAJORLY feel it more than normal... 

paulsgirl1297
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:47 AM
When he's in a good mood and is having fun with the kids I think he's adorable • When he's working around the house in torn blue jeans and a t shirt with his hat on backwards I just wanna rip his clothes off and take him against the wall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)