Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did your SO....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

Stay the night with you when you had your baby? (if you had your baby in the hospital ;)

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rissarin
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Yep!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnowboardMama4
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM

he did the night that I was in labor and then the first night with baby, but the second night he didn't because he had to be back at work at 5 in the morning!

Tannaris
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:05 AM
With my first ~ yes ~ he was by my side from labor till we took baby home.

With our second he was there during labor but, went home after baby and I were settled ~ had that first one to take care of to! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:06 AM

With our second we had her in a hospital. He did the first night. But the second night he had to go home with our oldest. Which was fine with me. Not like I needed him at all the night before and he sleep just as bad as I did. We did not need both of us that tired.

doublesweetness
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Yes. =)

Ambereno144
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:07 AM

yes!

fkh001
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:08 AM

DH stayed the night I was in labor, but then went home after the baby and I were settled.  We had to get her room ready as we were not ready for her yet.  She came about 3 weeks early.

babygomez
by April on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Nope. No one was allowed.

expectantmom81
by Erin on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I had to stay for 4 nights because of my bloodpressure and he stayed the first three cause own a barber shop and he had to open back up. This time he says he is staying home but I hope he is just giving me a hard time.

Jewels11
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Yes. DH brought me to the hospital Sat afternoon 215pm and stayed that night with me and our DS (I had DS at 11:25pm). Sunday he stayed with me til 7-8pm then went to my moms house to get enough sleep and shower then came back Monday morning to get me and DS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)