Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You, SO/DH, Both or Neither

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:54 AM
  • 33 Replies

are your DH a worry-wart when it comes to your LO??

my DH is much more of a worrier than I am.  But I'm home most of the day with her anyway, so that might affect it..

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I am, he isn't very much at all.

hmcn
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I worry more. He's very nonchalant about it. It probably doesn't help he was deployed the first 6 months and still is kind of standoffish when it comes to the duties of caring for DD. He would rather play with her than help me. At least that's how I feel.

k.oder
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:50 PM

He does......I have much more experience with children than he does though, so that probably contributes to me not worrying as much......

manamott
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:51 PM

I am more so than him but niether of us is really a worry-wart. We're pretty laid back but I can see the danger in a situation easier than DH lol

Loveing_My_Life
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:51 PM

I am ! I am always worried. Hes not as much as i am.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I am the worry wart when it comes to the boys. DH is the calm one. When it comes to me, I am calm and DH becomes the worry wart.

tsnmom3
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:54 PM

im the worrier. I worry about everything when it comes to the kids...im home with them all day so i dont understand why i do...i just do

momof3_navywife
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:55 PM
I worry way more..... Since DH has been gone for all three of them for the first few months he kinda is just there and since there all girls he kinda feels lost lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RonanMommie
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:55 PM

We are both equal when it comes to worring. certain things bother me more than him and vise versa.

mezmom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:56 PM

I am way more than he is... he barely worries

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)