Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She did it!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so last night while I was making dinner for DD, I gave her a hotdog she had left over from lunch to hold her over till dinner was done. She INSISTED that i give her a fork. At 1st she just banged it on the side of the bowl, and I was like look Kai, I poked the piece of hot dog and gave the fork to her. She puts the fork in her mouth all by herself & I get totally insane, clapping and yaying her..lolz. So this time I guess she got in her head that i'll go crazy again, so she pokes the hotdog all by herself and eats it! I swear I hadnt been that excited in a long time! She ate the whole hotdog with a fork all by herself! Except at 1st she was so excited that I was so excited that she was stuffing her face so I could yay her, so I had to take the fork so she would slow down....boy did that get her mad. Lolz, but yes, my 22 mth old DD ate a hotdog with a FORK last night ALL BY HERSELF.
you know what this means.....she'll be moving out in a couple mths =[ lolz

-:- Tanyia && Steven -:- 2.27.O8

in love

. . . Mommy && Daddy to . . .

Kailynn Aniyah 1.3O.O9 && Cameron Elijah 12.28.O9

toddler girl                   baby boy

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ErinHill226
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Yay!!! Congrats to your little one and you! They grow up so fast. Hope she enjoys her new apartment when she moves out. LOL

mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:09 PM

awww congrats! they do grow up so fast.

Schleetle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:13 PM

lol that sounds cute, way to go Kai!

grapejelly
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:26 PM

clapping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)