Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we wont be here forever

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:19 PM
  • 2 Replies

Im so emotionally moved at the moment and I felt I needed to share my thoughts. I'm so sorry for those who have lost loved ones. Its something that we can not prevent from happening as a natural event in life. Its not necessarily an ending but a beginning of eternal life. A celebration in remembrance of our life on earth. We have all experienced it. Its common but it is something so personal to each of us as an individual. What a sadness to never experience their unforgettable smile in front of your face and the joy of happiness gleaming in their eyes when they look at you. I wonder if they ever knew how special they were to you in so many ways. I wonder if you know just how special you were to them. I wish there wasnt so much hate & violence in this world. I wish everyone was sane. I wish we could all just get along and respect one another. Something happens to us and we tend to forget about where are hearts really are. Its called life...and every single one of us, rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, healthy or sick, happy or sad, confident or insecure, we are all loved by someone. Make sure you let the person you re thinking of know that you love them. We wont be around forever.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NoraDun
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Amen

JuJu389
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:48 PM

true

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)