Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you take a tour of the Hospital ...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:33 PM
  • 6 Replies

Did you take a tour of the hospital or birthing center before you decided where you were going to give birth?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ohmommamia
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:34 PM
Yes we took a tour.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:23 PM

No,we knew where I'd be delivering.My sisters,nephews,tons of cousins and friends children had been born there so I was as familiar with it as I am the back of my hand,lol.

mollymae09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:25 PM

No. It's one of the best hospitals in the surrounding area. My father was sent there after he was shot, Josh was airlifted there when he was born because his lungs collapsed, and I know quite a few women that had given birth there.

Lillybean09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:30 PM

I did! It helped me because I knew what to expect and were to go. After the tour, my mind was set and I felt much more relaxed when the time came.

lexipooh78
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Kinda not really. lol. We have Kaiser so we knew it would be at their hospital and we wanted to do the tour but DH hours were so crazy we didn't get a chance to before I was on bed rest. Then just about 3 weeks before DS was born I was put on hospital bed rest until he was born and after a week of being trapped in the same room I was about to climb the walls so everyday a nurse would take me around in a wheelchair so I got to see things then. I also think I had every nurse on staff at least once so I knew everyone. lol

mommyof2grls06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:36 PM

We didn't take a tour with our first two, but we did with our last since I wanted to see the Naval Hospital and everything. We didn't get a choice on what hospital we went to with any of the kids since we had to go to the one our doctor was at with our first two and then we had to go to the Naval Hospital with our youngest and will do the same with this baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)