Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maternity Clothes: Did you wear them?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM
  • 25 Replies

Did you/Do you wear maternity clothes throughout your pregnancy?

by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:24 AM

I mostly wear regular clothes! Sometimes I wear maternity jeans but very rarely and only if my regular jeans are in the wash. A few have started to get a little tight on my hips. I am almost 27 weeks pregnant.

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

babygomez
by April on Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Yes i did! I loved shopping for & wearing my maternity clothes :)

lauratupper
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:32 AM

not the whole pregnancy...just the last few months....maternity pants for me were the most comfortable thing ever!

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM

With DD yes, I had 2 pairs of maternity jeans and 5 or 6 maternity tops. With the weather being nice by the time my belly is huge I plan on wearing yoga pants/capris this time and roomy babydoll tanks and tees instead of maternity tops.

Cassiex2
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM

I had a few maternity tops that I wore, but never maternity pants. I just bought some bigger stretch type pants, like the yoga and other exercise pants. 

navywifey2006
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 12:30 PM

with ds #1, i didnt really need to, but did occasionally. with #2 i started wearing them probably a month of 2 after i found out, was more comfy....wth #3i started right away for comfort!

tsweetkissest
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 12:35 PM
No once I started to get big it was summer so I mostly wore lose fitting dresses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 12:47 PM

No just a belly band, and then shirts a size bigger. I also bought a lot of yoga pants.

mommyof2grls06
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Yes, I am right now. I'm about to outgrow half of my shirts, but I only have 7 more weeks left and this is our last baby so I'm not going to go buy a bunch more shirts to fit for a few weeks. So, I'm making do with about 4 shirts. lol. I'm glad I really don't go much of anywhere. 

Momof3Ts061011
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 12:51 PM
maternity pants & mostly regular shirts. ive only bought 2 pairs of maternity jeans & the rest are hand-me-downs. its a life saver because i have to wear buisness clothes to work 5x a week so being comfortable is a big priority
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)