Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

end of season

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

do you pick up end of season clearance clothing for your baby/lo for the next year? I usually do if the items are cute and at a good discount price. I havent got a lot but dd has some stuff for summer.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
justanotherjen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:08 AM

Not when my kids were babies/toddlers because I never knew what sizes they were going to be wearing the next year.

Now that they are older and I can judge their growth patterns better I do sometimes pick stuff up but a lot of the time I choose wrong.  I try to go with a bigger size.  With my older son the clothes always end up just barely fitting him and he outgrows them quickly.  With my girls they end up being too big to wear and then the next year they've outgrown them.

lauratupper
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:52 AM

nope

mommyziegler
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:01 AM

sometimes i do..i try to though

corkigurl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM

Not for the next year but I will buy some things that he may need currently (like he just switched over to 12 month clothing and doesn't have many long sleeve stuff) and I'll stock up on pj's for every size (since DS wears mainly pj's anyways). I was at Kohl's last week and bought my son a few things...they have a ton of clearance out right now!

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Yes,if I come across some cute things for a good price.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)