Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: it's amazing what the right size bra can do!! lol

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
  • 7 Replies

since before i got pregnant i was wearing a 36G...after the baby i was in a 38H...once those got too big i was too lazy to go find bras so i have been wearing my old 36G's....until today! i finally went and got fitted and i am now a 36DDD....still big i know...but i haven't worn a DDD since i was 18 and i am now 25...my boobs look so much better, they are up higher and actually feel lighter!!! and the bras are so much more comfy lol!!! sorry just had to share in my excitement!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
1stbabyoct2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM

I wish I could say the same thing!!  I have been fitted and all that good stuff and still can't find a bra that fits me just right!  I had a lady size me, but my boobs still fall out ALL the time! LOL  So I guess I will just have to deal with it all....ugh...

I am a  Pro life, breastfeeding( for as long as I can), cloth diapering, non-vaccinating, homebirthing, baby wearing, proud Christian Mommy to a wonderful baby girl and wife to an amazing man!

Schleetle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Awesome! I need to get some comfortable bras. Ever since I had DD my old ones just don't fit right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM

That's awesome LOL.

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

lauratupper
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:13 PM

the ones i got are bali and olga....i love olga's i have worn them for a very long time....i don't know if you have tried them or not but if not i would say try an olga...they really are the most comfortable and best fitting bras i have ever owned...even before now, they are a little more expensive but totally worth it.

Quoting 1stbabyoct2010:

I wish I could say the same thing!!  I have been fitted and all that good stuff and still can't find a bra that fits me just right!  I had a lady size me, but my boobs still fall out ALL the time! LOL  So I guess I will just have to deal with it all....ugh...

mrspreggers14
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:45 PM

i need to do that!  i need to buy a supportive nursing bra! my ladies look like they hang down the my belly button!! 

la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Yay! I agree, it does make a difference.

alandou
by April on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Im actually on the bra hunt myself and not having much luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)