Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should I get?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok I know this sound a little rediculous becuz she's only 5 months but what would be a good present for my lil girl who's 5 months for valentines day. She's my Valentine :) and I'm a single mom so its not like I have anyone else to buy for. I want to get her something that she can keep as she gets older. Any suggestions?
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sillythang87
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:51 PM

hmm how bout a red outfit and mommy and me pictures?

Schleetle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM

I got DD a charm bracelet when I was pregnant, and add charms to it periodically based on things that happened throughout my pregnancy, and our life now. I hope she likes it someday. Maybe you could do something like that?

Rjmjpappy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:02 PM
what a great sweet idea!

Quoting Schleetle:

I got DD a charm bracelet when I was pregnant, and add charms to it periodically based on things that happened throughout my pregnancy, and our life now. I hope she likes it someday. Maybe you could do something like that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:17 PM

You could start a collection for her.

jesmoore27028
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:18 PM

We got our first DS one of those huge teddy bears for Valentine's Day and had him lay on it in just a diaper and took home pics of him and then framed them for our desks and one for his room.

angelyuna20
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:24 PM

make her a knotted throw blanket.

robin1725
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:54 PM
I'm doing the same thing

Quoting Schleetle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asilenna
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I like that idea.

Quoting jesmoore27028:

We got our first DS one of those huge teddy bears for Valentine's Day and had him lay on it in just a diaper and took home pics of him and then framed them for our desks and one for his room.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)