Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Research

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM
  • 13 Replies

Did you research any of your parenting choices? Such as ERing, Breastfeeding, cloth diapering, discipline...etc

Mod of Babies and May 2010 Babies Click to join!

Proud mommy of 3-Preschooler Princess, Toddler Prince and a baby prince!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Not intensely, but to an extent yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessihernandez
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Yes, I've researched EVERYTHING!!! This is the most important job of my life, how could I not? No winging it here!

Honeybun09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Not until after I had her

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

dhiannian
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:35 PM

What is ERing?

dhiannian
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:37 PM

And YES I'm a research nut! I personally think its addictive lol. But I have found out sooo much since I became a mom. And there was and still is sooo much to learn, but I'm trying to restrain myself somewhat:)

athenaheim
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Same here

Quoting dhiannian:

What is ERing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessihernandez
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM

It's ERF, extended rearfacing, referring to car seats!

Quoting athenaheim:

Same here

Quoting dhiannian:

What is ERing?

Lyras_Mama29
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM
I totally agree. I decided I was gonna bf and I researched alot about it. I love reading articles on bf. And I've actually decided to start doing the baby led weaning. and thats when they eat solids on their own.

Quoting dhiannian:

And YES I'm a research nut! I personally think its addictive lol. But I have found out sooo much since I became a mom. And there was and still is sooo much to learn, but I'm trying to restrain myself somewhat:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:09 PM

I agree :)

A lot of it comes instinctively, like the co sleeping, breastfeeding, nutrition, discipline etc. but the research just solidifies my beliefs and provides me with any extra information I need.

Then there are issues such as cloth diapers, carseat safety, vaccines etc. which involve the safety of my children and it's important to know exactly how to keep them safe/healthy.

Quoting jessihernandez:

Yes, I've researched EVERYTHING!!! This is the most important job of my life, how could I not? No winging it here!

jessihernandez
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Completely agree!

Quoting Randi02:

I agree :)

A lot of it comes instinctively, like the co sleeping, breastfeeding, nutrition, discipline etc. but the research just solidifies my beliefs and provides me with any extra information I need.

Then there are issues such as cloth diapers, carseat safety, vaccines etc. which involve the safety of my children and it's important to know exactly how to keep them safe/healthy.

Quoting jessihernandez:

I'm a natural birthing, breastfeeding, pacifier using, normal food giving, cloth diapering, vaxing but questioning, carseat safety practicing, non-circing, doing my own research, non-CIO, babywearing kind of mama.

CafeMom Tickers 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)