Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe tmi but I gotta ask

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:56 PM
  • 19 Replies
My son is 6 months old and I'm bf'ing so I haven't had a period some spotting here and there no period. I was on the depo shot for the first 3 months but never went and got it again. Normally when it's mommy daddy time :-) he does the pull out method and he didn't once and since then I've been really tired. I know it's prob nothing but was wondering what are the chances of getting pregnant while I'm bf'ing??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
athenaheim
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:58 PM
There's always a chance. Take a test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_girl07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:00 PM

There is always a chance. i got pregnant with my youngest suing the pull out method.

jessecutez
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:00 PM

first off just so u know the "pull out " method is least effective possible method asside from doing nothing

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Yep,only one thing is 100% :o)

Quoting athenaheim:

NatNatsmama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Quoting athenaheim:

So True! You can get pregnant while breastfeeding. I would get a test ASAP.

CafeMom Tickers
Schleetle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:02 PM
There is a small chance which depends on if you are ovulating, however after taking depo ONCE it took a few months of adjusting, and then another 15 months of TTC to have my daughter so I think you are probably okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asilenna
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Yea. Test hun.

sjdmommyof3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:04 PM

I got pregnant with my daughter while breast feeding my son. They were born 361 days apart lol. Id take a test to be sure.

Lyras_Mama29
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Well I would take a test and if you're not prego, go to you ob and ask about "the mini pill" its a pill that has lo esteragen in it. You don't want alot of estregen while you are bf. You can still get pregnant while bf. Many women think they can't and thats why alot of them get pregnant. I would suggest using condoms untill you get on BC and then keep using them for a month or so, so your body gets use to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM
take a test i got pregnant 3 months after i had ds and i was breastfeeding and me and dh were doing that also so u never know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)