Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back to work and now i c hw easy my SO had it

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:48 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hi. Irecently went bak to work aftr a year matt leave and I LOVE it. What I love is having my freedom to come and go. I've found that I'm hugly resentful that I used to think he had it so tough going to work when I was at home. Now I c that it takes a lot less energy to b at work then it does at home. For the past 3 weeks I've been so ngry with him and hv been feeling sorry for women all over the world!!

The happy note with my dd is that my time with her is so loving and is much higher quality bc I value every second and still do night shift with her (didn't argue with SO for that one) bc I miss her!

any thoughts?
Thnx 4 listening!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:58 AM

I kind of agree. I was a SAHM until DD was 7 months. Back then I thought SAHM's had it so hard and that working was the "easier" thing to do. But, DH works opposite of my schedule, so after my full day as a nurse, I go home and take care of 2 high needs kids by myself while DH works. Now I realize that no parent has it "easy", it's just a different sort of hard, whether your SAHM or working away from home mom!

grapejelly
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:59 AM

i'm glad you are enjoying working,  i'd love to stay home 24/7 with my babe. i feel like working part time i'm missing so much.

Honeybun09
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Glad you are enjoying working. :)

Due in May? Join us in May 2011 Babies!

joci2203
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:34 AM

I agree with you:)

mommy2xp
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Glad you are enjoying working! I agree!

mlmad21
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I am trying to go back to work as well! I love my kids but need time away from them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)