Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i a b...h

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:05 PM
  • 13 Replies
i bleeped it out but ok so my friend calls me today and askes for me to bring myles to her friends house for a play date.... he friend i dnt particularly like but not the reason one of the babies that was over there has been sick in and out of the hospital and actually was just there ysterday.. myles has never been sick not even a runny nose and didnt want to chance it so i told her not today i wasnt in the mood so i wouldnt offend the girl by calling her kid a sicky... so they are having attitude bashing me saying im acting to good.. do you think im a bitch or do u think my decision was justifies.. o and my son is 6 months. and there was a house full of people that i dnt necessarily want around my son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyhonu
by Mary on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:08 PM

nope, not in the least. i don't want my lil guy around people who have been sick either and he's a lil over 11months. you know what is best for your LO. stay strong mommy! good for you for sticking up for yourself & your LO.

Shawna510
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:10 PM
It's your son, and you have every right to decide wether or not you want to go for a playmate or not. They will get over it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shawna510
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Playmate= play date

Quoting Shawna510:

It's your son, and you have every right to decide wether or not you want to go for a playmate or not. They will get over it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
athenaheim
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:12 PM
No I would do the same thing. U have to do what's right for ur son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyziegler
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:12 PM

this

Quoting mommyhonu:

nope, not in the least. i don't want my lil guy around people who have been sick either and he's a lil over 11months. you know what is best for your LO. stay strong mommy! good for you for sticking up for yourself & your LO.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               baby boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Leo Harry born 5-13-2010

OliviaW.
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Not it the least. I'm the same way.

Taylor.gibson74
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:14 PM
yea and their calling me a bitch for not going it just makes me mad ahhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 2:54 AM

If i dont like the Mom, I would not go.  If it jeopardizes my child's health, i would not go.  If the people are a bad influence on my child I would not go.  No you are being a GOOD Mother!

lauratupper
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 8:03 AM

Quoting MixedCooke:

If i dont like the Mom, I would not go.  If it jeopardizes my child's health, i would not go.  If the people are a bad influence on my child I would not go.  No you are being a GOOD Mother!

luckyme7
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Quoting MixedCooke:

Ditto!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)