Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ds is getting his tubes tomorrow!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

so tomorrow morning my 9 month old ds is getting his tubes put in!! I am so excited that we wont have to deal with ear infections any longer.. My dd just had her tubes put in a month ago and now it's my ds turn

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               baby boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Leo Harry born 5-13-2010

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommyhonu
by Mary on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM

hope everything goes smoothly for him. a half brother of mine had to do that cuz he was getting horrible ear infections when he was a baby.

mommyziegler
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:40 PM

did the tubes end up working fully for him?

Quoting mommyhonu:

hope everything goes smoothly for him. a half brother of mine had to do that cuz he was getting horrible ear infections when he was a baby.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               baby boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Leo Harry born 5-13-2010

Jessy613
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:41 PM

My son has tubes and he never got another ear infection after they were put in! Good luck and I hope it all goes well for you!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:41 PM

they did ... from what i can remember ... he's a happy & healthy 16 yr old causing all kinds of trouble now, lol!

lauratupper
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:03 PM

hope everything goes well!!!

Schleetle
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:12 PM
Hope the surgery goes well! My son hasn't had any of his previous problems since having tubes put in (he also had adenoids removed).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:23 PM
That's good :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joci2203
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Quoting lauratupper:

hope everything goes well!!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)