Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kid to kid

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:20 AM
  • 14 Replies

has anyone ever heard of this store called "kid to kid"?  its a place where they sell gently used items such as clothing, toys, cribs, car seats, etc. You can take your used stuff in and they will pay you cash for it or give you a in store credit with an additonal 20% added to it from what it would have been at cash value. I have tons of stuff so Im gonna call and set up an appointment for someone to look through it all and make me an offer.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauratupper
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:43 AM

we have a place like that here...it's called something else...i can't remember the name right now

butterdaisy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:22 AM
Ours is called Once Upon a Child. We have Plato's Closet too for teens and adults.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom71307
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:35 AM

We have Once Upon a Child and a local one called Dandelions (because kids grow like weeds). You shouldn't purchase carseats from those places though... you don't know their history and they could be unsafe.

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:08 AM

Yes,we have Kid To Kid!I've sold stuff to them before and bought from them.

Aylasmommy1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM
Iv been there they have cute stuff. I havnt sold to them but iv bought some baby clothes there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM

never heard of it

do11face
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:37 AM

yes,we have kid to kid.

we've sold a lot of stuff to them. I never like the clothing selection they have, though, at the one by our house. So, I never buy clothes from there.

do11face. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

babygomez
by April on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Yes we have one here. That's where i bought a used carseat to use as backup for hubby's car :)

ATG499
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:13 PM
We have a Kid to Kid and a Once Upon a Child here. I bought some summer outfits for Adrian from KTK just a couple weeks ago!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MajorsMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM
We have like three... Grow Green, Harmonys, and Children's Orchard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)