Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby photo contest for kids under 2

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM
  • 7 Replies
Hey everyone! I am an Avon rep and I wanted to let you know about a couple things you might be interested in! Avon has a new line called Tiny Tillia Baby which has things for babies, nurseries, and mommies for kids up to 24 months. This new line doesn't launch till next month but for the month if March they are looking for the Tiny Tillia Baby so they are holding a photo contest. There is mo purchase necessary. First prize is a photo shoot, a chance at being featured in a story book, and a $5000 savings bond.

If you are interested please email me your name and email address and I will forward the flyer to you. The only thing I do ask is that you include my info in the Avon rep part of the submission.

Email me at sarahnivens@yahoo.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KolbysMomma1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:48 AM

will email you this evening! 

bellasmom32510
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Ok! Deadline for submissions is March 31st. Please feel free to forward my email address to anyone else you know who might be interested in the contest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersRich
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Bump

dolphinlynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Is this line in all district do you know cause I'm a rep too and haven't heard of it..... I'm guessing your ahead campaign wise( I'm in 8) but I hope our distric gets it too:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Bump!!! I will email u this evening.

bellasmom32510
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:32 AM
It cam out in an email either yesterday or today. We just submitted campaign 6. I would think it would be all districts though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellasmom32510
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:33 AM
If you go to the home page of the youravon site there are several links on the right side and Tiny Tillia Baby is one of them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)