Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JBF ? (PIOG)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:24 PM
  • 10 Replies

Has anyone shoped or sold at a JBF sale ? There is one comming to my area and I am not sure if I want to participate. If you sold did you get a decent amount for what you sold ? If you bought did you find good deals ?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamabens
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:26 PM

No clue what a JBF sale  is so here's a bump

mommy2xp
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Quoting mamabens:

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM
That's where I buy all of jaxsons clothes. I walk out with armfuls of brand new practically brand new clothes for a fraction of the price I would pay brand new. They are very careful about not taking things with stains or tears. I have considered selling Jaxsons stuff in a few years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Brand name brand new clothes is what that's supposed to say :)

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

That's where I buy all of jaxsons clothes. I walk out with armfuls of brand new practically brand new clothes for a fraction of the price I would pay brand new. They are very careful about not taking things with stains or tears. I have considered selling Jaxsons stuff in a few years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovin.my.boys
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM

Quoting mamabens:

ameslink
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:31 PM

So.....what is JBF? 

sew4fun
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:36 PM

JBF is Just Between Friends. It is a consignment event , it normally only last a weekend or so from what I am told.

rHOPEb
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:39 PM

OH!  I had NO clue what JBF was so I had to see....hahaha!

I just dropped off TONS of stuff for our local consignment sale....that's what we call them.  Some even call them weesales!  :)  My DD would have NO clothes if we didn't have them.  I usually get the early shop for the half price day b/c I either volunteer or sell in them.  LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I spend b/w $100-$200 a season for her ENTIRE waredrobe and that includes EVERYTHING plus some "fun" things.  I'd go broke buying new.......

la_bella_vita
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Quoting mamabens:

Mod of Babies and May 2010 Babies Click to join!

mlmad21
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:10 PM

We have a consignment sale coming up at the end of the month. I always consign! We have 3 under 3 and I could not afford to buy all of their clothes brand new. I buy a lot of them but the sale definitely helps and the stuff I get looks new. The kids only wear things a few times at this age anyway. We get between 60 and 65 % of the price. Depends on if I volunteer or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)