Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a little off topic: Amanda Knox

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:03 PM
  • 14 Replies

So, I've been following the Amanda Knox story since it broke headlines back in 2007. 

I recently saw the mini movie they made of it on Lifetime TV.

I've done a fair amount of research and personally I don't think she's guilty. 

What do you think?

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2xp
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:37 PM

I only watched the movie on lifetime. I haven't read any news stories about it. From the movie, her story changed so many times, I'm not sure if it did in real life or not. I defnitately do not feel 100% that she is guilty just from the movie

Renee02
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I never even heard such thing till the movie came out LOL!! I watched the lifetime movie and the headlines that came after it..Based off everyhting, idk what to believe..She changed her story alot..And in the headlines seeing actual video of her, she didnt seem like she had much emotions at all..So based off that, its more leading towards she IS guilty but to an exstent..Is she still in jail?

mcclellanlass
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Why do you think she is guilty? 

And yes she is still in Jail. Currently going through the Appeals process. 

mrspreggers14
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM

ive only ever heard of the movie that was done.. i didnt eatch it though..  what is she accused of doing?

TabithaCourtney
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I personally don't think she's guilty either.

keaton10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:57 PM
I watched the movie today and was gonna make a post like this but no i dont think she's guilty either the evidence just doesnt match up :-\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcclellanlass
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Quoting mrspreggers14:

ive only ever heard of the movie that was done.. i didnt eatch it though..  what is she accused of doing?

She's the Washington girl that went to Italy to study abroad for a year accused of murdering her best friend and room mate. It was all a big set up. You can catch it again this Sunday on lifetime. Or watch it online. 

mcclellanlass
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Yeah very sad. They made up a story, and made the evidence seem to fit the story. If you take a closer look, it doesn't at all.

Like her foot prints in the hall of her own flat? Hmm, they should be there, she lived there duh! Or her finger prints on her boyfriends knife, she just had dinner and cooked for him the night before. So duh her fingerprints would be on it. 

So sad what the Italian goverment has done to this poor girl. 

Quoting keaton10:

I watched the movie today and was gonna make a post like this but no i dont think she's guilty either the evidence just doesnt match up :-\

SoniaL
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I never saw the movie, just watched allt he news stories, etc. I can not say wether or not I think she did it. That I don't know. But I DO think she was found guilty unfairly after hearing all of the cour proceedings, evidence, etc. There is no way that she should have been convicted on what they had. 

mcclellanlass
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Yeah I agree. She did not get a fair trial AT all. The prosecutor on her case is still being indicted on confession practices. Hmmm, that already tells us that he gets confessions that aren't TRUE confessions. 

Quoting SoniaL:

I never saw the movie, just watched allt he news stories, etc. I can not say wether or not I think she did it. That I don't know. But I DO think she was found guilty unfairly after hearing all of the cour proceedings, evidence, etc. There is no way that she should have been convicted on what they had. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)