Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husbands

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:10 PM
  • 16 Replies

Are your husbands still romantic? How often do they tell you I LOVE YOU?  Does he tells you how beautiful you are?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovin.my.boys
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:13 PM

He tells me he loves me and says I'm beautiful every day!! He's not so much romantic as sweet, like not so much flowers and mushy stuff but he will remember something I said I wanted and pick it up on his way home :)

LondonsMomma84
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:19 PM

We say I love to each other probably 10 times a day.  It's something we tell each other all the time.  He tells me I'm beautiful once a day sometimes, down to a few times a week sometimes.  He has his moments of being romantic, but it's not too often.  He's a sweetheart, though.  Always being sweet and loving to London and me.  We've been married almost 5 years and just had our first in January.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Yes,he's still very romantic and tells me every day (multiple times) that he loves me and that I'm beautiful.

Heather9601
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:22 PM

My hubby is still that way sometimes.. He tells me he loves me alot. Yes sometimes when he knows I am feeling down because I am getting big due to pregnancy

Orange7
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:23 PM
My husband an I are going through a little bit of a hard time, but usually he is sweet. He does tell me I am beautiful, but it is hard for me to believe that after having 7 children 8 pregnencies I feel like I am not an attractive women any more. Im "just" a mom. You know what I mean?
Colie68
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:24 PM

We say I love you all the time, he tells my I'm "hot" mostly but that makes me feel good. He is not romantic what so ever.

Manda-Nicole92
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Mine tells me all the time. :) At least a few times a day.

Mommy2be201120
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:30 PM
All the time an hes romantic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohmommamia
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:30 PM
He tells me he loves me everyday and always tells me I'm beautiful. I don't know about romantic with 3 kids, but he sure is a sweetheart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrspreggers14
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:42 PM

he tells me he loves me everyday..  but rarely that im beautiful, and when it does it is at bad times.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)