Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when do babies eyes change?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM
  • 8 Replies

on average. i know every baby is different was just curious on when yalls lo changed the color they are. me and dh have brown so figured baby would to they are still blue and seem to be getting lighter, i sure hope they stay blue hes gonna be a brain surgen and be the next "mcdreamy" lol

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
alyssa1989
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:59 PM

sorry...hes still only 2 mos 

aydens_mom620
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:22 PM

my kids eyes have never changed color.  they were born with blue, just like me and dh and still have blue at 3.5 and 2.5.

PhoenixsMommy10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:24 PM

my son's eyes still change. they are different colors on different days and he's 1.

mrssmitley1210
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:25 PM

My son was born with blue eyes. He is 2 years old and they are now hazel. They get really blue when he wears blue though. My hubby and I both have brown eyes. My sisters eyes didnt turn brown until after I moved out of the house and that was when she was like 14 months old. The 3 year old still has blue eyes. My other 2 kids were born with brown eyes. My daughters fathers eyes are green

lovin.my.boys
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:28 PM

My 2 year olds eyes were blue when he was born and have just gotten lighter. The aby is 3 months and his still change between blue and green but will most likely eventually stay blue. Me and hubby both have blue eyes :)

mrspreggers14
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Ive heard and read that if the eyes are going to change they change by one year, buuuut dd#1 was born with really pretty blue eyes and at about 18 months they change to hazel.. 

jessnjosh87
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:54 PM

DD was born with brown eyes, the same shade as mine, and haven't changed yet. it's cute, we have the same eyes. She's 9 months now. I heard by 6 months they should be done changing, if they change at all.

CAgirl1214
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:57 PM

My son's changed from a dark bluish grey to dark brown between 4-5 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)