Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you put shoes on your LO?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:57 PM
  • 8 Replies

?????????

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               baby boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Leo Harry born 5-13-2010

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Amy614
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Not til they are around 9 months, unless it is really cold out or we are at my parents house (the floors are not sock friendly).  And then they are the really soft soled ones.

Marah2008
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Nope never, just socks, she is 11 months and will NOT keep them on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peytonsmommy44
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Always.

Jerods_Wifey18
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:08 PM
Not the youngest
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwaystheresa
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:12 PM

DD is 8 months old. When it was cold I only put socks on her feet. But now that the weather is starting to get hot she goes barefoot unless we go somewhere. Then I put on soft sole sandels. Only because I can't stand seeing babies with their feet bare plus thats the first place people go to touch and if I can't catch them quick enough to tell them not to touch her; her feet are covered. It usually is only for a little while I take them off in the car and when we go in I put them back on.

Mommy of Zooey Ellen and Stepmom of Cohen and Gavin

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Yes. I started putting shoes on Mason when he started standing at 9 months, he was cruising everywhere, dh and I thought and were correct that if he wore shoes while cruising, he would pick up walking quick. And boy did he. At 11.5 months old, 2 months after wearing shoes off and on(mainly if I am going to setting him down anywhere) he walks like he's been doing it for months.

babygomez
by April on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:25 PM
Yes, since she was an infant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:26 PM

he hates having anything on his feet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)