Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with toddler aged girls...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:16 PM
  • 16 Replies

Did you sign them up for dance/gymnastics or anything like that? If so do they like it? I'm thinking of signing my daughter up for dance and just need some input. I've heard so good and bad about it so I'm still iffy on the idea

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Renee02
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:17 PM

I am SO doing it to see if she likes it..She is 2yrs old..I am doing it this summer if we have the money for it..Can't wait!!

CAMKsMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I'd do it if she seems to have a talent to move her body.  My parents had me in both gymnastics and dance at different times when I was growing up and it was pure torture because I have always been a klutz and get flustered when it comes to that style of instruction for dance and gym.

jaytee
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:21 PM
I don't sign the kids up for extra activities until they are 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rHOPEb
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:25 PM

I signed my DD up for Mommy-&-Me gymnastics when she was 14mos and she LOVES it!  She is now 26mos and will be moving to the preschool class soon.  She probabaly could now, but I won't do that until the summer!  :D  Its so fun.  There is Mommy-&-Me Dance classes too, but my DD didn't like it.  Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

bellasmom32510
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:28 PM
I will be signing DD up for gymnastics when she turns 2. The reason is because I have an 11yr old SD who did it a few years ago for the first time and it was a mess. She was either too old and fearful or it just wasn't her thing. She still can't do a cart wheel! I want to get DD involved asap so she can start at the beginning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM
No i have not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debalexxa
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:41 PM
I will be signing de up in April for dance
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faeryfrog
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:51 PM
I would love to, but we don't have anything like that here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidensmommy09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM

ok, so i'm a nanny to 2 girls.. one 8 and one 3.. but the 3 year old started dance not too long ago and she REALLY loves it! She did have a younger girl in her class that was 2 and a half and her mom ended up taking her out.. her attention span just wasnt there yet. I think it depends on your child. Call around and find some trial classes. GL!

mommy2xp
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:57 PM

My oldest is 6 and middle is 3 they are both in dance. well the 3 yr old is tumbling with a little dance.  They love it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)